[gate-users] Advice for the Gate beginners

Bertrand Fournier Bertrand.Fournier at nantes.inserm.fr
Fri Jun 4 18:13:02 CEST 2004

Dear GateUsers,

I have made for several days some tests with SPECT.mac to try to merge
Root files.

I noted when the timeStart  is superior with a specific value, the
execution is stopped and the program sends back a "job error".

Modifications of simulation parameters allowed me to understand the
reason of this error.

In this simulation, the table and the phantom move by translation. So,
if the acquisition is too long, the table begins to leave the
simulation world.

All elements must stay in the world (borders included) during the
simulation.

That undoubtedly seems obvious for the experimented users but maybe
that will be useful for the beginners like me.