[gate-users] GATE Installation

Corinne J Groiselle corinne.groiselle at umassmed.edu
Sat Jul 31 00:27:00 CEST 2004

It's a silly question, but are you sure that everything went well during
the install and compilation?
Did you try to run the novice examples?
I don't know if you're familiar with G4, but you should reinstall
everything from scratch, and recompile.
Then you should source G4, go to geant4.5.p02/examples/novice/N01 and
set $G4WORKDIR to . before you compile and run the example.
I have a "cookbook" for the G4 install, I can send it to you with the
parameters I used if you want.

Good luck!

-- Corinne

_e-mail_: Corinne.Groiselle at umassmed.edu