[gate-users] Image Reconstruction of Gate output

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Wed Dec 15 21:20:44 CET 2004

Hello Sadek,
Well as you say it  will be easier for everyone  if I use STIR. It's ok by
me, I was hoping to import the data and use the GE stuff. But if you send
me the other tools I need to use STIR for the DST geometry it will be
fine.
Or I can ask our guys at Uppsala IMANET to work out a permission from GE
for you to release the information.

Thanks
Theo