[Gate-users] How to make an elliptical cylinder phantom?

mas fight1_fight2 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Sep 12 03:08:21 CEST 2022

* { font-size: 13px; font-family: 'MS Pゴシック', sans-serif;}p, ul, ol, blockquote { margin: 0;}a { color: #0064c8; text-decoration: none;}a:hover { color: #0057af; text-decoration: underline;}a:active { color: #004c98;}Hi GATE users.
I am masa.

I want to make a phantom of an elliptical cylinder.
How can I make an elliptical cylinder phantom in GATE?
The CYLINDER phantom doesn't seem to be an ellipse, the ELLIPSOID phantom is a sphere, and the ELLIPTICAL TUBE phantom has a hollow inside.
Is it better to make the ELLIPSOID phantom very long and cut the top and bottom?

Thank you!
masa