[Gate-users] Opengate scientific meeting 19/05/2022

David Sarrut david.sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 23 07:57:17 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Many thanks to all for this nice Opengate scientific meeting that was held
last Thursday, it was fruitful and fun ! You will find all presentations
here : https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/27057/contributions (or here :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BftfHsdv7aSn8SNoyi_NXe7evz98mh0b?usp=sharing
)

Next Opengate events will be:
- Gate (virtual) school in Africa : from 31/05/2022
- Gate presentations at Fourth Geant4 International User Conference
<https://agenda.infn.it/e/Geant4_User_Conference> : from 24/10/2022