[Gate-users] FW: LET problem in GATE

Klára Badraoui Čuprová Klara.BadraouiCuprova at ptc.cz
Thu Mar 31 14:21:56 CEST 2022

Dear Andreas and Gate users,

thank you for your reply, I have Gate version 8.2. I set electron cut in patient 0.1mm and I did not set step size limit.

OK, yes it seems the voxel size is really the problem. Hopefully then, the solution would be

to create voxel phantom with grid 2mmx2mmx2mm. I wrote my own script to convert CT

dicom slices to mhd and raw files, but the voxel size copies the size of the CT (1.2695,1.2695,2).

I would like to ask, is there some program to resample the dicom CT slices (to grid 2mmx2mmx2mm), output can be either dicom or mhd+raw files?

Thank you in advance,

best regards,

Klára