[Gate-users] gjs comiple failed in GATE9.2

Albert Grace Lieu albertnew2018 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:03:41 CET 2022

Hi Gate users,

I was trying to install GATE 9.2 to verify whether the memory leak issue
still persists in Gate 9.2 when voxelized phantom is used. According to my
own experience, GATE8.2 and 9.1 both suffer from this problem.

In the process of Gate 9.2 installation, everything went fine, except that
the last step, literally the last step went wrong, the compilation gjs
failed. The error message is shown in the attached screenshot. I was
wondering if anyone has run into the same problem. How can it be solved (Or
did I something wrong somewhere)?

Thanks a lot
Albert