[Gate-users] Using parameters for mac files

David Leibold D.Leibold at tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 21 21:34:24 CET 2022

That’s great!

Best regards,
David

On 21 Mar2022, at 16:06, BAKER, Mark (THE CLATTERBRIDGE CANCER CENTRE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) <mark.baker23 at nhs.net<mailto:mark.baker23 at nhs.net>> wrote:

Hi David

Thank you very much for your help, setting it to a string and then evaluating the string has worked perfectly (at least up to yet), the variables are then unpacked into their values and then Gate runs with these values fine.

Thank you for your help

Mark Baker
Principal Clinical Scientist (Interim)
Imaging Physics (Ionising)
The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
(he, him)

CCCW Tel:  0151 556 5030
CCCL Tel: 0151 318 8438