[Gate-users] Faculty position in Medical Nuclear Physics

Sadek Nehmeh san2028 at med.cornell.edu
Thu Mar 10 21:37:01 CET 2022

Dear All,

I am happy to announce that we have an opening for junior faculty position at Weill Cornell Medical College, New York NY. Details about the position are attached. Interested candidates may contact me for any additional information needed.

Regards,

Sadek A. Nehmeh, Ph.D., D.A.B.R.
Chief, PET & Nuclear Physics
Associate Professor of Medical Physics in Radiology
Weill Cornell Medical College | Department of Radiology
413 E 69th St, New York, NY 10021
Tel: (646)-962-8565