[Gate-users] CT translation in Gate

Atiq Ur Rahman atiqchep at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:39:27 CEST 2022

Dear users,
I am using some CT in vgate version-9.1. When I define and rotate the CT in
the gate using the commands given below, the old CT still stays there. In
the visualization, I can clearly see the original non-rotated and new
rotated ct both. And I only define CT once.

*/gate/world/daughters/name
Volume/gate/world/daughters/insert     ImageNestedParametrisedVolume *

*/gate/Volume/geometry/setHUToMaterialFile  conversion.txt  *

*/gate/Volume/geometry/setImage  dcm/1.dcm*
* /gate/Volume/placement/setRotationAxis          0 1 0*
*/gate/Volume/placement/setRotationAngle         90 deg*
 Do you have any idea what is going on and how can I get rid of this issue?
Your help will be highly appreciated. Actually, I have tried a lot to solve
it but did not succeed.
Regards
Atiq