[Gate-users] GATE problem

MohammadAli Moeini ali92.moeini at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 04:00:06 CET 2022

Hello
I am trying to run the thermal example simulation which is located in
GateContrib, but the problem is that no output files are created. Also when
I run this example in vgate9.1, I got errors that are related to
ThermalActor. As I know the ThermalActor provides the 3D map of the
deposited optical photon energy which has diffused during illumination.
When I was searching in the Gate-users Archives, I noticed that others had
the same problem too, simulating this example and no one could answer
what the problem is.
I was wondering if you could help me with simulating this example.
Thank you very much for your help