[Gate-users] Using gjs while running Gate on Docker

Mijat Paunovic paunovicjata at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:29:02 CEST 2022

Dear Gate Community,
I am using Docker to run Gate 9.2. I want to split jobs by using gjs. I
used gjs back when I was using pre-installed Gate on Virtual Box, and by
following instructions on Gate Collaboration documentation, I managed to
split my jobs. Now, I am using Gate on Docker, so I do not have Gate
installation directory on my computer so I cannot follow the instructions
for gjs.
Has anyone had the chance to split jobs while using Gate on Docker?
Kind regards,
Mijat Paunović