[Gate-users] Help : NumberOfPrimaries

Mahdjoub Hamdi mahdjoub.hamdi at hotmail.fr
Sun Oct 24 02:14:49 CEST 2021

Hi Ibrahim,

My first thought would be memory issues. Would you provide more information about your computing resources?
For example, cluster computing, workstation, or personal laptop.

Can you provide more information about your simulations?  Are you using an analytical or voxelized water phantom?

Thanks,
Mahdjoub Hamdi,
Postdoctoral research associate,
Washington University in Saint Louis, USA