[Gate-users] Gate workshop and Gate scientific meetings(**Zoom link**)

강한규 lovehangulp at naver.com
Sat Oct 23 16:59:53 CEST 2021

Dear GATE User's Meeting Participant,

I'm so sorry for the technical issue on the "entering link" during the GATE User's Meeting.

You can access the GATE User's Meeting via the following zoom link.

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89023873038?pwd=eldjT0Myc3hIcDlxTHU1SFhzT0Z1dz09

If you have any problem on the access of the link, please feel free to ask me.

Best regards,

Han Gyu

--------Han Gyu Kang, Ph.D, Researcher

National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS)
National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)
 4-9-1 Anagawa, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8555, JAPAN