[Gate-users] Gate scientific meeting 20/05/2021

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed May 19 08:01:38 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Here is as attached file the updated agenda for the *Gate scientific
meeting* that will be held remotely tomorrow, on the* 20th of May from 9am
to 5pm CET*.

To anyone that wants to attend the meeting, please *register* with this
link : https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/24079, it is *free,* *open and full of
fun sciences* !
Registered people will receive the zoom link today.

To all speakers: please, upload your recorded talk in this folder
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XGh1O9p0OAaxk7EQ1FrtYow1I0vafmMr?usp=sharing>
(I
recommend zoom, file size is very short).

cheers,
David

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 4:53 PM David Sarrut <
David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> you will find attached the first version of the agenda for the *Gate
> scientific meeting* that will be held remotely on the* 20th of May from
> 9am to 5pm CET*.
>
> To all speakers: please tell me if something is wrong or if you want to
> move the time slot (I hope I didn't forget anyone). Please, once ready upload
> your talk record in this folder
> <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XGh1O9p0OAaxk7EQ1FrtYow1I0vafmMr?usp=sharing> (I
> recommend zoom, file size is very short).
>
> To anyone that wants to attend the meeting, please *register* with this
> link : https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/24079, it is *free,* *open and full
> of fun sciences* !
>
> cheers,
> David
>
> On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 8:21 AM David Sarrut <
> David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> you will find attached the preliminary list of talks for the *Gate
>> scientific meeting* that will be held remotely on the *20th of May* from
>> 9am to 5pm CET.
>>
>> It's my pleasure to announce that the first talk will be given by *Susanna
>> Guatelli *from the Geant4 collaboration. She will present the current
>> status of G4 Advanced Examples and of the G4-Med project for medical
>> physics applications. Prof Susanna
>> <https://scholars.uow.edu.au/display/susanna_guatelli>, is at University
>> of Wollongong, Australia and is kind enough to join despite the time zone
>> difference. She will talk at 9am (CET), please be on time!
>>
>> We currently have 14 talks (time slot of 20 minutes, please prepare 15
>> min max) and still have potentially room for one or two other
>> presentations. The talks order and exact timeline is not yet finalized but
>> expect 9am to 5pm at max. I will finalize for early next week. Speakers:
>> just tell me if you have hours constraints, I will do my best to
>> accommodate. Please, record in advance your presentation (with zoom for
>> example) and upload them in this folder
>> <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XGh1O9p0OAaxk7EQ1FrtYow1I0vafmMr?usp=sharing>.
>> Be online during your talk for the live questions.
>>
>> To anyone that wants to attend the meeting, please *register* with this
>> link : https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/24079, it is *free,* *open and full
>> of fun sciences* !
>>
>> See you soon,
>> David
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 7:41 AM David Sarrut <
>> David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Our next *Gate scientific meeting* will be organized this year again
>>> remotely on the *20th of May from 8:30 to 17:00 CET*. It is a great
>>> opportunity to casually exchange and discuss scientific and technical
>>> questions related to Gate simulations in medical physics. The meeting will
>>> be remotely managed via videoconferencing, free and open to everyone.

> [...]
David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U1294
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://dsarrut.github.io <http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut>
 "2 + 2 = 5,  for extremely large values of 2"