[Gate-users] LET Actor "setRestricted" and "setOtherMaterial" commands not found?

Andreas Resch andreas.resch at meduniwien.ac.at
Mon May 3 13:48:56 CEST 2021

Hi Cassandra,

indeed, I removed the option to select "setRestricted" since the scoring
routine was/is not sufficiently verified, but it is still in the wiki.
Thanks for the hint, I'll update the wiki soonish.
The "setOtherMaterial" should work (at least in the develop version) if
your custom Material is either initiated in the geometry or is a default
material in G4.

best,
Andreas