[Gate-users] GATE tutorials @ University : survey

Lydia Maigne lydia.maigne at clermont.in2p3.fr
Thu Jun 24 15:34:08 CEST 2021

Dear all,
The OpenGATE collaboration will propose a set of remote courses for university programs for next year.
If you are a teacher and if you want to propose to your students remote tutorials on the GATE platform, we can help you to set up courses answering your needs.

To that purpose please answer the online survey <https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=BL0WWnW0_0mxGsbINZ2xsUK5wfh1HYZDjBNA8GMBKrpUQ0lYMFc5MU00MTZSMkZQTUFNOEhRRVlPRS4u> (5 min only) in order we contact you back.

For your information: a remote GATE tutorial for master 2 students in medical physics from the University of Bamako (Mali) will be organized from 5th to 9th of July this year.

Do not hesitate to forward this email to anyone that could be interested by this proposal.

Best regards

Lydia Maigne

Lydia Maigne, PhD, spokesperson of the OpenGATE collaboration

Laboratoire de Physique de Clermont
UMR 6533 CNRS/IN2P3 - Université Clermont Auvergne

Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux
4, avenue Blaise Pascal
TSA 60026
CS 60026