[Gate-users] SPECT imaging example

강한규 lovehangulp at naver.com
Fri Jun 11 08:17:35 CEST 2021

Dear Zhibiao Chen,

You can download the GATE macro files in the following link.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/umrjmsljnpa4gx9/AAAG9BGS7qa9eJCrBHqD5fD_a?dl=0

Please refer the PDF file that I presented in 2018 STIR User's Meeting for the SPECT image reconstruction.

Best regards,

Han Gyu

--------Han Gyu Kang, Ph.D, Researcher

National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS)
National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)
 4-9-1 Anagawa, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8555, JAPAN