[Gate-users] Visualization help for voxelized source

ConnorHe hsjbit at 163.com
Thu Jul 29 09:52:13 CEST 2021

Dear GATE expert,

      I used GATE to simulate with voxelized source and phantom on the example: Voxelized source and phantom(https://github.com/OpenGATE/GateContrib/tree/master/imaging/PhantomSource/Voxelized_Phantom_Source)

      For visaulizing a source, we can type:
                        /gate/source/[Source name]/visualize count color size

     But, I can't visaulize the voxel source, and can only see one point(attachment)
                       /gate/source/voxel_brain/visualize 3000 yellow 2

     Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the source.mac as below:
/gate/source/addSource voxel_brain voxel

/gate/source/voxel_brain/reader/insert interfile
/gate/source/voxel_brain/interfileReader/translator/insert range
/gate/source/voxel_brain/interfileReader/rangeTranslator/readTable activity_range_brain.dat
/gate/source/voxel_brain/interfileReader/rangeTranslator/describe 1
/gate/source/voxel_brain/interfileReader/readFile brain_phantom.h33
/gate/source/voxel_brain/setPosition   -140.8 -140.8 -89.6 mm

/gate/source/voxel_brain/setType backtoback
/gate/source/voxel_brain/gps/particle gamma
/gate/source/voxel_brain/setForcedUnstableFlag true
/gate/source/voxel_brain/setForcedHalfLife 6586.2 s
/gate/source/voxel_brain/gps/energytype Mono
/gate/source/voxel_brain/gps/monoenergy 0.511 MeV
/gate/source/voxel_brain/gps/confine NULL
/gate/source/voxel_brain/gps/angtype iso
/gate/source/voxel_brain/dump 1

/gate/source/list

My best regards,
ConnorHe