[Gate-users] How to set the timing resolution of Two-layer detector

Ane Etxebeste ane.etxebeste at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jan 25 10:35:49 CET 2021

Hi,

If the layer volumes have different names, in principle, you should be
able to apply "localTimeResolution" module.

Below you can find the commands to set a different time resolution to
two different SD detectors called layer1 and layer2.

/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert localTimeResolution

/gate/digitizer/Singles/localTimeResolution/chooseNewVolume layer1
/gate/digitizer/Singles/localTimeResolution/layer1/setTimeResolution 10 ns
/gate/digitizer/Singles/localTimeResolution/chooseNewVolume layer2
/gate/digitizer/Singles/localTimeResolution/layer2/setTimeResolution 15 ns

Did it work?

Best regards,

Ane