[Gate-users] Scintillation Process Gate 9.0

Carlotta Trigila ctrigila at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 18 12:53:45 CET 2021

Hello Gabriel,

did you change the G4Scintillation.cc file in GATE4?

Here a pdf that explains how to fix that problem.
Please let me know if it does not work.

Carlotta

--

Carlotta Trigila, PhD

Department of Biomedical Engineering – GBSF 2505

University of California, Davis

451 East Health Sciences Drive

Davis, CA 95616

ctrigila at ucdavis.edu <http://ccjliu@ucdavis.edu>