[Gate-users] problem with time resolution in optical photon simulation

Amir Beheshti amir_be2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 08:59:56 CET 2021

Dear Gate users,
I have a mac file which aim is to calculate the time resolution of LYSO crystal in various models for example different surfaces and reflectors. At this point, I don't know how to extract specific data of the time resolution of crystals. Would you please help me how I could calculate time resolution? I send  mac files as attachments.
My simulation includes two LYSO  crystals and a point source of 511 kev at the center between them.
Thanks a lot