[Gate-users] Gate scientific meeting 20/05/2021

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Apr 19 07:41:53 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Our next *Gate scientific meeting* will be organized this year again
remotely on the *20th of May from 8:30 to 17:00 CET*. It is a great
opportunity to casually exchange and discuss scientific and technical
questions related to Gate simulations in medical physics. The meeting will
be remotely managed via videoconferencing, free and open to everyone.

We plan about 15 presentations within time slots of 20 min (10-15 min talk
+ 5-10 questions). In order to prepare the program, presenters and
attendees *have to register* with this link :
https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/24079

Once the program will be set, we will ask all presenters to record their
talk in a video (for example with the audio recorder capability of Zoom, or
in PowerPoint or any other means), discussion will be live. More details on
that will be given later.

Please, register early as it helps us for the organization!

Sincerely,
David

--
David Sarrut, Phd