[Gate-users] How to extract scatter fraction from the ROOT output?

Xinjie Cao xinjie.cao at stonybrook.edu
Mon Sep 21 19:57:50 CEST 2020

My suggestion is to convert the ROOT output file into the txt file and
filter all scatters you need by MATLAB (with the look up table for ROOT
output file format in the GATE instruction file). Then if you still need
the ROOT output file you can convert the filtered txt data into ROOT file
reversely. We achieved this before, but I am wondering if anyone else has a
better solution, like filtering the scatter in ROOT command line work.
Good luck!

Best,
Xinjie