[Gate-users] Gate technical meeting: 10th September

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 14 08:16:48 CEST 2020

Dear all,

The first OpenGate virtual meeting has been held last week. It was rich and
I hope that, like me, you learned a lot. I really enjoyed; warm thanks to
all speakers!

All presentation videos are available here:
https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/21826/contributions or alternatively on this
drive link
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16Pl7E5-JufqZWaXpa_PX_5tWqDjAmt-Z?usp=sharing>.
Note that, on author request, some presentations will be removed soon.

Thank you all for your participation! We will probably organize the next
meeting around May 2021 (not clear yet if it will be fully virtual or
partially).

sincerely,
David