[Gate-users] 64 Cu positron spectra problem

Zhengzhi Liu zliu36 at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 2 18:22:37 CET 2020

Hi Tien-Phong,

Below is my physics.mac Could you compare this with yours? You might have
missed something in your physics.mac.

Good luck,
Zhengzhi

#-------------------oooooOOOOO00000OOOOOooooo---------------------#
#                                                                 #
#             P H Y S I C A L   P R O C E S S E S                 #
#                                                                 #
#-------------------oooooOOOOO00000OOOOOooooo---------------------#

/gate/physics/addProcess PhotoElectric
/gate/physics/processes/PhotoElectric/setModel StandardModel

/gate/physics/addProcess Compton
/gate/physics/processes/Compton/setModel StandardModel

/gate/physics/addProcess RayleighScattering
/gate/physics/processes/RayleighScattering/setModel PenelopeModel

/gate/physics/addProcess ElectronIonisation
/gate/physics/processes/ElectronIonisation/setModel StandardModel e-
/gate/physics/processes/ElectronIonisation/setModel StandardModel e+

/gate/physics/addProcess Bremsstrahlung
/gate/physics/processes/Bremsstrahlung/setModel StandardModel e-
/gate/physics/processes/Bremsstrahlung/setModel StandardModel e+

/gate/physics/addProcess PositronAnnihilation

/gate/physics/addProcess eMultipleScattering e+
/gate/physics/addProcess eMultipleScattering e-

/gate/physics/processList Enabled
/gate/physics/processList Initialized

/gate/physics/addProcess IonIonisation
/gate/physics/addProcess RadioactiveDecay