[Gate-users] Visualize Voxelized source

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 2 07:34:00 CET 2020

Hello,

very good suggestions from Christopher and Matthew (this is what I often
do).

Just a quick and kind comment about "users have been keeping asking for the
feature in the past 10 years, but we still have not seen that taking
place". Please remember that no-one is paid for developing Gate. It is a
community-based effort, gathering developments of people that are willing
to share. If this feature is really important for you, please consider
working on it ;) This may not be an easy task, however, I am not really
sure how to start here. Maybe by considering GPS source only?

Sincerely,
David

--
David Sarrut, Phd