[Gate-users] How can I get the detected time at the photosensor?

Maxime Toussaint Maxime.Toussaint at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jun 16 00:27:48 CEST 2020

Greetings,

From what I understand from your email, I think you didn't "ask" Gate to simulate optical photons. If I am right, please read the corresponding section in the Gate wiki. Else, please describe which part of that section didn't work for you. (Note: I can't help you further: I have never used that tool. I just remembered that it was described in the Gate wiki.)

If you encounter any problems, I invite you to first look into the mailling list archive, via "site:lists.opengatecollaboration.org optical" with google, to see if your questions were already answered.

Have a nice day,
Maxime Toussaint

________________________________
De : Gate-users <gate-users-bounces at lists.opengatecollaboration.org> de la part de 임재빈 <imjb0303 at gmail.com>
Envoyé : 15 juin 2020 11:27
À : gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org <gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org>
Objet : [Gate-users] How can I get the detected time at the photosensor?

Dear Gate users,

I'm trying to get the detection time at the photosensor using GATE v8.0 and I'm having some problems.
I guess in the simulation I only can get the information of the time stamps of the gamma rays, but I want to know the time when the gamma ray is detected at the photosensor not when the gamma ray reacted in the crystal.
Am I missing something?
Does anyone know how can I get the idea? I think anything will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

--

JEBHIN IM

Molecular Imaging Research&Education Laboratory (MIRE Lab)
Department of Electronic Engineering, Sogang University

1105, Teilhard Hall(TE 1105), Sogang University
35 Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 121-742
Tel: +82-2-713-2652
Mobile: +82-10-8599-4662
Email: imjb0303 at gmail.com<mailto:hj11113 at gmail.com>