[Gate-users] Divergence between GATE simulation and the reality

Albert Grace Lieu albertnew2018 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:25:27 CEST 2020

Thanks, Julien for your experience and your great paper. It is definitely
good to know that other GATE users also got overestimation for some reason.
My case might be a little bit different as one pixel is coupled to one
readout channel. I will read your paper and follow the suggestions.

Thanks again.
Sincere wishes,

Zhengzhi