[Gate-users] SPECT_FFD Error

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 23 10:24:45 CEST 2020

Hi Miriam,
This is a limitation of RTK that should be easily avoided. Do you have the
problem with the original example or only when you start modifying it?
I won't have time to look into it right now (sorry about that) but you can
open an issue on the github repository and assign it to me, I'll look into
it later (end of August / beginning of September).
Thanks,
Simon