[Gate-users] GATE neutron dose

David Boersma david.boersma at acmit.at
Mon Jan 27 18:09:49 CET 2020

Hi!

I don't really consider myself a geant4 expert, but from what I have read in the geant4 physics list documentation I would think that the "Shielding" physics list was more or less designed for topics like what Mohamad is trying to investigate.

http://geant4-userdoc.web.cern.ch/geant4-userdoc/UsersGuides/PhysicsListGuide/html/reference_PL/Shielding.html

HTH,

David