[Gate-users] Image for the positron emitting Isotope activity produced by Proton beam

Atiq Ur Rahman atiqchep at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:29:56 CET 2020

Atiq Ur Rahman
3:27 PM (0 minutes ago)
to gate-users
I have a simulation where i can use a Proton Beam to radiate a Phantom. I
want to reconstruct an Image of the Positron emission distribution produced
by inelastic proton interactions. What I want to check is like In-Beam PET.
Can someone help me how to proceed?
(1)  I have the PET model of my detector.
(2) I have the simulation which can generate the phase space data of the
Positrons generated by the Protons.
My goal is to reconstruct the Image of the Positron distribution along the
width of the phantom using PET for the range verification.
My Problem is to how to save the positron distribution and then to use it
in PET application.
Can you please guide me to proceed? Thanks!
Regards