[Gate-users] Voxelized source and phantom in benchImageNavigators

Emilie Gaudin Emilie.Odette.Gaudin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Feb 27 01:58:40 CET 2020

Dear Zhengzhi ,

You are right saying the documentation about voxelized phantom is deprecated, especially for image insertion.
Here is some working code for a typical phantom. Be careful of the path in your code and in your image header and everything should be fine.

However, I cannot answer for the visu.

Cheers,

Emilie

/gate/source/addSource voxel voxel
/gate/source/voxel/reader/insert image

/gate/source/voxel/imageReader/translator/insert range
/gate/source/voxel/imageReader/rangeTranslator/readTable {path-to-activity-dat-from-this-mac}
/gate/source/voxel/imageReader/rangeTranslator/describe 1

# The default position of the voxellized source is in the 1^{st}
# quarter. So the voxellized source has to be shifted over half its
# dimension (dimension = dimImgXYZ * dimVoxXYZ)in the negative direction on each axis
/gate/source/voxel/setPosition -90 -90 -90 mm
/gate/source/voxel/imageReader/readFile {path-to-header-from-this-mac}

/gate/source/voxel/gps/particle e+
/gate/source/voxel/gps/energytype Fluor18
/gate/source/voxel/setForcedUnstableFlag true
/gate/source/voxel/setForcedHalfLife 6586.2 s
/gate/source/voxel/gps/angtype iso
/gate/source/voxel/dump 1
/gate/source/list