[Gate-users] How to access Dicom Images of small Animals (RAT, Cat, Frog)

Mahdjoub Hamdi mahdjoub.hamdi at hotmail.fr
Fri Feb 21 17:04:51 CET 2020

Hi Atik,

Take a look here: https://neuroimage.usc.edu/neuro/Digimouse.
This is the Digimouse project, where you can find coregistered  PET/CT and cryosection mouse image plus the Atlas.
You don't have to use them as Dicom format, you can use them as an interfile format where the binary file is short integer.
I used to work with these images for small animal radiation therapy, let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks,
Mahdjoub