[Gate-users] How to import NCAT phantom to Gate (NCAT phantom with ECAT PET)

Howard lomahu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 04:02:28 CET 2020

Hi Dr. Kang,

I am trying to simulate respiratory motion with X-ray CT. It appears from
the GATE documentation page that NCAT phantom can be used:

https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/voxelized_source_and_phantom.html#real-time-motion-management-for-voxellized-source-and-phantom

However, the above page only shows for emission imaging, also from your
posting. I wonder whether it is possible for CT simulation. Thank you very
much for any help.

Best regards,

Howard