[Gate-users] Surfaces definition in GATE v9.0

Carlotta Trigila ctrigila at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:48:04 CET 2020

Thanks everyone for the useful answers!

I will try to test the two versions and see if there is any difference in the results, even if I don't think so.

Thank you again,
Carlotta

--

Carlotta Trigila, PhD

Department of Biomedical Engineering – GBSF 2505

University of California, Davis

451 East Health Sciences Drive

Davis, CA 95616

ctrigila at ucdavis.edu <http://ccjliu@ucdavis.edu>