[Gate-users] Gate technical meeting: 10th September

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Aug 31 09:28:04 CEST 2020

Dear all,

here is, as attached pdf, a (slightly) updated version of the agenda.

For speakers, remember: presentations must be recorded and will be streamed
; questions will be live. It seems that Zoom allows recording a screencast
presentation, it could be a good way to do it. If you have any tips or
recommendations for recording your talk, do not hesitate to share !

Save the date: *Thursday 10th September 2020, from 8:30 to 17:00 (CET)*
and, please, register on: https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/21826 (it is free).

Sincerely,
David

[image: Opengate meeting virtual 2020 - agenda - v2-crop.png]

--
David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS