[Gate-users] Question about the Thermal Actor and ITK

Somayeh Asadi somayeh.asadi at polimi.it
Tue Apr 21 20:10:09 CEST 2020

Dear Simon
After installing git-lfs  I deleted GateContribute in the folder of gate-8.2 then I copied the URL of this page:

https://github.com/OpenGATE/GateContrib
Then In the terminal using the command
git clone https://github.com/openGate/GateContrib
I located the clone. Then Inside the folder of GateContrib/ imaging/Thermal
I run the Thermal.mac
But I took error, Should I compile the Gate again or do anything else.
The folder of Thermal in the Imaging folder has these files "

[cid:6a737841-dbf5-4649-9a23-b01816e11b5e][cid:3241bd22-0ba6-44d4-9dd3-ffb5c4fadca3]
[cid:9c0b23fe-4df6-4000-aacc-fb9984c83f18]

In the folder of Thermal and for the Thermal mac there is no Readme text but in the folder of Contrib, there is.

I would be thankful if you provide me with your giudance.
Best

Somayeh Asadi (PhD)
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Mechanical Engineering