[Gate-users] GATE for detector's development..

Matthew Strugari matthew.strugari at dal.ca
Wed Nov 20 15:32:50 CET 2019

Hi Ismet,

You can certainly use GATE for that. I would recommend starting with the GATE documentation https://opengate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html. The documentation contains all kinds of examples and descriptions on how to setup your detector as well as information on defining your own materials from elements to mixtures.

Good luck,
Matthew