[Gate-users] Problem in Gate 8.2 Installation

Mery MB mery.mb.mph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 08:59:19 CEST 2019

Hi Dear Gate Developer and users
I am trying to install Gate 8.2 on Ubuntu 18...
clehep2.4.1.2, geant4.10.5.p01 and root v6.18.00 was installed before Gate
installation.
I installed Gate 8.2 without any error but in install folder I have only
bin folder without include and lib folders!!!!!
Another problem is the Gate file's format which is unknown in my system..
I used to install Archive mounter by using the "sudo apt-get install
gnome-disk-utility" but it was installed and the problem was not solved.
I attached the print screen about the second Problem to this email.

I wonder if some one have these problem and could help me.
Best regards
Mery