[Gate-users] error install lmf

David Boersma david.boersma at acmit.at
Mon Jan 7 13:28:33 CET 2019

Dear Yuan Bo,

We are making progress! Happy new year to you, too!

In order to use LMF in Gate, you need to set two things in the ccmake step:
(1) the GATE_USE_LMF flag should be set to ON (default is OFF)
(2) the LMF_HOME path should be set to the directory in which you built LMF. In other words, this directory should have subdirectories named "lib" and "includes", and the "lib" subdirectory should contain the "libLMF.a" file.

After configuring this in ccmake (and running the "generate" command), you need to run "make" again.

Good luck!
David