[Gate-users] How to determine positron emission points

Paulo Caribé Paulo.Caribe at UGent.be
Fri Sep 14 12:40:59 CEST 2018

Hi Rukiah,

I would highly recommend double check your Physics list and make sure that the annihilation process was “enabled”  (/gate/physics/addProcess   PositronAnnihilation). In addition, take into account the the physic list mechanism has been changing since the GATEv 7.0 and now there is a big change as compared to GATEv 8.1.
To find out more:

http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide:Setting_up_the_physics

Cheers
Paulo

Doctoral researcher
Ghent University & KU Leuven - CNPq
Medical Imaging and Signal Processing (MEDISIP)