[Gate-users] GATE Docker container now available !

Parisa Khateri parisa.khateri at cern.ch
Mon Oct 22 16:54:30 CEST 2018

Dear Maxime,

The error was:

Error R__unzip_header: error in header
Info in <TFile::GetStreamerInfoList>: cannot find the StreamerInfo record in file /home/pkhateri/Desktop/rootfile1.root

Anyway, I found that the problem was due to the root version. I installed the new version of ROOT on my computer and it can successfully open the root file that was generated by the new version of Gate & ROOT.

Thank you again and kind regards,
Parisa