[Gate-users] GATE Docker container now available !

Maxime Chauvin maxime.chauvin at inserm.fr
Fri Oct 19 16:58:07 CEST 2018

Dear Parisa,

ROOT needs some packages to be installed on the system if you want to use more than its libraries.
You can install them using this command:
yum -y install libX11-devel libXpm-devel libXft-devel libXext-devel

But keep in mind that the docker container is intended for computing, not for data analysis or visualisation.

Kind regards,
  Maxime Chauvin