[Gate-users] Templates for basic Detector readout

Johannes Isenbrandt jisenbrandt at aol.de
Fri Oct 12 11:13:30 CEST 2018

Dear gate-users,
I'd like to perform simulations with a very basic setup. A plastic-scintillator is coupled to a PMT. The informations I'm looking for are on the one hand the cps and on the other hand the spectrocopy data. The examples which are provided by collaboration are much more complicated. Creating the geometry and the setup of the Scintillator and the source are already done. But dealing with the output parameters I'm struggling with. Is here someone who can give me some templates or advices for these problems?

Thank you and best regards

Johannes Isenbrandt