[Gate-users] Dose Actor on Volume of Water

Maikol Salas Ramirez mmsalas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:44:22 CET 2018

Hi Christopher

1- If you define a sphere in the 0,0,0 position the sphere has 1/4 of his
volume in the each of the 4 voxel that are around 0,0,0 maybe this is with
you see a cube. If you move the sphere to 0.5,0.5,0.5 mm, it will be in the
center of the voxel 1,0,0, then you will see this voxel brighter than
others around. This is tricky, am it is a normal error when the people used
NM and CT in the simulation (NM needs a shift).

2- In the dose actor you need at least lo specify the Position, voxelSize
and Resolution (setSize is not necessary). I guess, you are only testing,
because put a sphere with a similar size to the voxel es a bit strange.
Normally for a voxel kernel the people use a box with the same size to tha
voxel.

Best regards
Maikol