[Gate-users] AlongStep/PostStep processes

Sofiia s.i.forostenko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:06:13 CET 2018

Dear Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I use GATE version 8.0.

I am trying to repeat the simulation from the article (pdf in the
attachment) *Brunner S.E., et al. 2014, **Studies on the Cherenkov effect
for improved time resolution of TOF-PET.*
That is why I would like to calculate amount of Cherenkov photons created
in crystal 3x3x3 mm^3.
Does Cut 10 mm work for such small crystal?

With best regards,
Sofiia Forostenko