[Gate-users] Configuration of GATE V8.1 with the LUT Davis model and Geant4 10.4

Dania Consuegra dconsuegra88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:02:24 CET 2018

Hi Matthew and all,

I'm interested in fallowing this post ....

I worked with the LUTs using Geant 4.10.03 p02 + GATE_v8.0 getting
reasonable results ....

Now, I update and I'm using Geant 4.10.04 p02 + GATE_v8.1.p01 just with the
Unified Model ....

I observed some differences regarding to the PET-TOF. A bit better using
the new version and the Unified Model than the old one with LUTs....
I'm not sure about how is the status of the LUTs model in these new
version....

If is possible to use it I will like to also know if the LUTs itself were
computed for more materials....
I had understood that was computed for the old version just for the LSO....
I'm more interested in PbF2 and PWO4....Also BGO ....

Regards

Dania