[Gate-users] DoseActor parallelization

Nicollas Goncalves Cavedini nicollas.cavedini at acad.pucrs.br
Wed May 2 16:36:59 CEST 2018

Dear Sarrut,

Can we assume the dose is linear to scale?

My question is because I would like to simulate the accumulated dose due to
a radiotracer decaying along the time.

Regards,

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&>
Remetente
notificado por
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality4&>

*Nícollas Gonçalves Cavedini*
Undergraduate Student -  Medical Physics (PUCRS)
Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/7248406497106855
Contact: +55 (51) 99922-9957
Porto Alegre, Brazil.