[Gate-users] How do I improve my scatter conditions?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 28 14:59:59 CEST 2018

Hi Luke,
I would suggest to check if there are elements in the beam other than the
collimator that might scatter. For example, is the beam filtered ans do you
model these filters in your Gate simulation?
Except an element causing scatter or a too thick collimator, I have no
other suggestions...
Good luck!
Simon